Saturday, August 8, 2009

Toast Tongs

Since John was wondering what toast tongs were, I thought maybe not everyone knows the joys of them. These my dear friends are TOAST TONGS and they are indeed glorious. Yes Megan you did give them to us and we will forever be grateful for them! Our family laughed and mocked when we opened them after the wedding, but Sean and I have received no burns from the toaster!

5 comments:

  1. Those Don't look like either of your hands???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toast Tongs are the greatest kitchen accessory ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure you appreciate the trouble I went through to get mom & dad the ability to post. Mom can't remember the account I set up for her and we spent 20 minutes trying to guess. Finally I just told dad to make a google account. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's pure genius! I need some of those, I am always afraid I'll burn my fingers on the toaster! That Megan. She is a clever girl.

    ReplyDelete