On Saturday when Sean was watching Lord of the Rings and doing Organic Chemistry, and I was sleeping on the couch, a loud knock came at the door. I was startled and Sean went to the door to retrieve a large yellow envelope. We receive small yellow packages all the time from Mom P. containing all sorts of goodies, but this was a much larger envelope addressed solely to me. Inside was an adorable Halloween apron and an equally adorable Christmas apron. She had heard me mention a few months ago how great it would be to have themed aprons for each month to wear at work. The kindergartners would get a kick out of it and I would be super decked out all the time! So Mom P set to work constructing the cutest and most detailed aprons I have ever seen! Thank you so much!!! I really love them!

Over Conference weekend, Sean and I got to go stay at Mom and Dad Z's on Saturday night. Sean got to go to conference with Jared and Dad and I got to hang out with Mom, Sam, and Kaity. Of course both Sean and Jared brought their Mickey ties to wear in honor of Dad. We got a great picture.

Jackie Bauer has shed her skin for the first time. I think a Yay is in order:)
No comments:
Post a Comment