This has been a crazy week, although thankfully not as busy as last week. On Sunday we got to go to Kaitlyn's baby blessing. It was a really different experience. Sean and I go to the family ward where there are old people and young people, teenagers and toddlers. Sam and Jared got to the student married ward where there are just a few babies so it was super quiet. All of my family was there and Jared's parents came from Idaho. Kaity looked beautiful. I only got a picture of her after they took her cute dress off:( Sam should be posting some pictures soon, hint hint...

Last night marked the one year anniversary of the first day Sean and I met. We celebrated by spending a romantic night babysitting. Sam and Jared were ready for a baby free night so they handed the cutie over to us. We took her to Costco where she slept. Then we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory. She of course woke up famished after we got our salad and soup. We got to take turns eating while the other held Kaity. It was a lot of fun!
I love Fall, the crisp weather this week has got me so excited for the upcoming holidays! Happy conference weekend!
Aw, baby!!!! Did watching her make you really baby hungry?
ReplyDelete