Saturday, November 21, 2009

Things to be thankful for...

1- I remembered why I decided to teach this past week, it is a lot of fun! I love my new aid!!!

2-Taking the day off to shop and relax is always a good idea, even if it takes hours to plan for the sub.

3-Having 2 Thanksgiving celebrations is also a great idea!

4- I am so happy we went to Mimi's last night instead of In and Out. It just opened and there were like 100 cars in the drive up line.

5- I did not faint or throw-up while giving blood, although I did come very close to both.

6-We have amazing family!
a. Sam, Jared, and Kaity are just around the corner.
b. Both Mom and Dad Z and Mom and Dad P are sweet, amazing, and generous.
c. Getting married means I have 4 brothers and two more sisters, Yay.
7- Brian's example of goodness and love. Seriously, this kid is way too cool to be 17! Also look how handsome he is...

3 comments:

  1. I've always told people that if I could just be the one to open an In-N-Out in or near Provo, I would be set for life. Looks like someone beat me to the punch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and Dad Z and Mom and Dad P have amazing kids! we are the blessed ones.

    Love,

    Mom Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine the 2nd person to open an In-and-Out will also rake in the dough, sweetie.

    And we're lucky to have 3 great daughters! And Brian is very handsome! Although he doesn't like to hear that--
    love, mom p

    ReplyDelete