Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Piano

Over the break I was visiting with my cousin Andy and I mentioned how thankful we are to have a piano. Sean was playing the piano while he was getting help from Jared on homework. Andy wondered if at night I just sit down and listen while Sean plays the piano. My answer is pretty much yes (there is a reason we have no idea what is on the news since we never get around to watching TV, Sean just barely put up the antenna)! I was just serenaded with one of my favorite Mozart pieces, followed by Starlight Lullaby (the song Sean wrote for me), and now I am listening to him practice Just for this Moment (Wicked) while I do dishes and blog. I am one lucky lady:)

PS: I really appreciate it when we hear our neighbors clapping for Sean through the vents.

Happy Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

  1. we just got a piano! i doubt our neighbors will clap for me playing though :( haha! we need to get it tuned and a couple sticky keys fixed though, do you have a tuner in town that you like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being anywhere where you can hear Sean play is a great place to be!
    love, mom p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha I love that about hearing the neighbors clap through the vents--it's wonderful living the student life. :) I do miss having Sean around all the time and hearing cool stuff like the "Final Fantasy Song" aka Debussy's Jardin Sous La Pluie...

    ReplyDelete