Thursday, April 8, 2010

Blind Side

PastedGraphic.En2j8ogcHDU5.jpg

Around Thanksgiving Sean and I started hearing all kinds of things about the movie Blind Side. Since we never see actual TV and rarely go to movies to see previews, we didn’t really know what the movie was about. Everyone, including our families, were raving about it and Sean and I decided it sounded dumb because it was about football. We were both convinced that everyone was raving about nothing.

A month or so ago we went to see a movie at the dollar theater. A preview came on for a movie about a Southern family who takes in a homeless kid. Sean and I were both thinking: “Wow this movie looks awesome!” Then the title came up and we both started laughing. The movie we were both determined not to see looked really good to us.

Mom and Dad Z bought the movie and lent it to us. We watched it on Tuesday night, it was amazing just like everyone said. It guess it just shows that we should listen to what our family says:)

1 comment:

  1. AND it has BYU independent study in it :) (not that I've seen it yet, or that it mentions it by name...)

    ReplyDelete