Sunday was a perfect day! We went to church in the morning. I know I have sung all three verses of the Star Spangled Banner before but I don’t think I have ever been so touched by the third verse. You should definitely sing it soon, it seems to truly encompass what our country stands for.
Sean’s little brother was ordained an Elder right after church, it was amazing to be there to see!
We went to the local firework show on Sunday night. We walked over at 8:45 and got amazing seats, then the show started at 9:00. We laid on a blanket under the stars for a 20 min show of spectacular fireworks set to the 1812 Overture.
We had to come home yesterday. It was such a fun weekend and we are so excited to have many of the Peterson’s next weekend for Kaden’s baby blessing!

love these pictures! isn't Independence Day in White Rock fun? I'd forgotten until you mentioned it that watching the Music Man also is a tradition for that holiday =)
ReplyDeleteso glad you got to go!
I'm so happy to see you guys in Los Alamos, sometimes I feel guilty having you so close, I know your Mom and Dad Peterson, love you just as much as we do. Glad you were there for Brian, I know it ment a lot to him, and also, Sean.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom and Dad Zaelit
oh i'm so jealous! too bad you didn't make it to the croquet tournament, too. i was there the weekend before, and i was very very tempted to stay til this weekend - too bad i don't have unlimited vacation time!
ReplyDeleteYou guys helped make the 4th so much fun! And you're both fantastic cooks--they cooked the BBQ and some yummy custard for me. thanks for making the long trip to NM--see you soon!
ReplyDeletelove, mom p
I ALSO watched the Music Man for the 4th! That's amazing! We must be soul sisters. :)
ReplyDelete