Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Advice

I need your advice…I want to rename our blog and I have no ideas. Something cute, but not too cutesy, I don’t know! If you think of some clever title that fits our family, please tell me=) (please don’t use our last name though)



And now to what we’ve been up to. Sean has been studying and going to school. Sean’s brother Brandon came to visit while on a massive national tour for Fellowship interviews. We stripped the wall paper off the bathrooms at Mom and Dad P’s house. Mom had done a TON of work so we just helped with the end. Brett has been learning and growing. He has taken several steps on his own, but still won’t walk without holding onto my hand. He has graduated from holding both hands to holding just one though. He also noticed when books are upside down today and has been turning them over so the pictures are right side up. He played in the sand today and ate it for the first time-gross! I also introduced him to Sesame Street and he likes it for short periods of time, although we only watch it every once in a while. He LOVES his bath and has started splashing and splashing the last few days=) I went to the women’s conference on Saturday and really enjoyed it. Brett and I decorated for Halloween today and it looks so festive in our apartment. We watched the season premiere of Once Upon a Time last night and it was sooo good=) I have also been watching Season 3 of Downton Abbey (thanks to Allie for finding the links). So there you have a little ramble about the goings on at our house.


Here he is mesmerized by Big Bird.


IMG_3882-2012-10-2-19-32.JPG


Playing in a bowl full of beans


IMG_3889-2012-10-2-19-32.JPG


IMG_3893-2012-10-2-19-32.jpg


We finally gave Brett his train set from Ikea that we bought in June and he is loving it=)


IMG_3896-2012-10-2-19-32.JPG

2 comments:

  1. Of course he would love the train, look at his grandpa :-)

    Love the picture of him sitting in the bowl.

    Love Mom and Dad Z

    ReplyDelete