All those scores are out of 4 points. Another outstanding for our hardworking medical student!
He has been enjoying Ob/GYN quite a bit more than he thought, although its still not his preferred area of the body to work in. He has helped deliver 3 babies so far this week and perhaps will help with another tonight.
We have been continuing to line up our cars here. This was an early morning traffic jam.
Brett has started to get some of the opinionatedness of a 2 year old. Things have to be his idea or he needs to have a choice in what happens to him. He likes wearing pajamas a lot and it takes me awhile each day to convince him its time to get dressed. I usually let him hang out a little longer in his jammies and then let him decide what shirt and what color diaper he wants to wear.
We just like to line up everything including crayons. Plus, isn’t this sweater so cute? I got it for $5 on clearance when it was regularly $32!
My mom sent Mr. Brett some mardi gras beads in the mail and he has loved carrying them around. He even wore them to the Olive Garden the other night, he was sad when he realized I had taken mine off before we left the house.
We found this awesome train and Costco that Brett really wanted. Too bad it was $200 and we don’t have a yard to put it in. In other news Brett loves Costco and was pretending his cars were driving there tonight =)
Tonight I was craving a hamburger and french fries. I told Sean of said craving and said I wanted to go to a place called Freddy’s. Then I said we should just stay home and save the money and eat some of the tons of food in our house. Being the amazing man that he is, he told me that I don’t have much longer to be pregnant and I need to take advantage of it now=) So off we went for some greasy fast food which tasted absolutely delicious! Brett especially enjoys the french fries. He hasn’t liked them at all since he was like 6 months old so I was really happy to see him enjoy this all American favorite, besides every now and again kids NEED to eat french fries for dinner =)
Wearing sunglasses on the way home from Freddy’s (don’t look too close at the care bear on them!)
Remember in my last post how I told you about the farmer. Here is the farmer and cow watching some TV with Brett.
Two most handsome boys, they look so much alike to me!
On Sunday we decorated for Halloween. Brett was super excited about this little house my dad made out of plastic canvas.
His favorite part was putting the stickers on the window.
We found a cheap stethoscope in the bin from an old costume and Brett had a great time playing doctor.
My preparations for Lady Lana are coming along well. I have been so crafty lately and have been enjoying it so much. Here is her hanging after I hand appliquéd all the pieces on. I made the pattern, cut out the pieces, sewed them on and stuffed them to give them depth, put lines on the backdrop with pencil, safety pinned the front to the backing and batting, then hand quilted the whole thing. My mom is so proud =)
Here is the almost finished product. I sewed the little hooks to hang it up on and have washed it since. I also bought the rod to hang it on, we just need to get it hung up now.
And here is an adorable profile of Lady Lana from last week in case you missed it on Facebook.

I remember decorating the house for each new season or holiday and how much fun that was! Glad to hear Brett loved the french fries--and we love the photo of him putting the stickers on the window and your early morning traffic jam (that photo takes me back 33 years to when Eric was parking his cars!) Your Lady Lana appliqued ladybug and flower wall quilt looks so cute and you can see how much work and love you put into it. Lana has the cutest profile!! love, mom p
ReplyDeleteWOW! Brett has a LOT of cars. And WAY TO GO Sean! AND your wall hanging is ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete