Life is good! I got a new iPad and i’m a little addicted, its my first apple toy that is mine all mine since my 2005 shuffle! So I haven’t been blogging as much because I have been spending all my computer time on my iPad which I lovingly named “Mommy’s iPad” =) Sean just finished his ASAP rotation where he worked with addiction patients doing detox with suboxone and methadone patients as well as some primary care of patients who struggle with addiction. This is one of his favorite genres of medicine and he has loved spending time in that clinic. He will start a geriatrics rotation on Monday. He also applies for residencies on Monday!!
Brett and Alana are busy and crazy. Brett is learning new things every day. Most of the time he is a really good helper and a great listener. Sometimes he isn’t. On Tuesday we went to our friend Cam’s house to play and Brett was really sad to leave. We came home and all took naps because we were all exhausted and when Brett woke up he was in a rotten mood! He threw a toy and I put him in time-out and he got furious with me. He spent the next hour yelling that he didn’t want me, he wanted me to go away, that I wasn’t very nice to him, and that he wanted to go live at Cam’s house and have Cam’s mom instead of me. I know he is only 3, but wow did that hurt! Finally I texted Sean and asked if he could come home a little early. Since it was 4:30, he was able to come home and help out. Brett and Sean went for a little walk and talked about things and when they came back everything was fine. He has been super into a Christmas book lately and has been asking about when Christmas will be. He loves to read and still loves cars! He also loves playing with friends and being with Alana.
Alana is working on her top 2 teeth and is taking her time with them. Poor thing has super painful moments and then moments when she is completely fine. She is pulling herself up on everything and trying to climb everything. She still army crawls but gets on her hands and knees and to her bum with no problem. She is so giggly and is loving peekaboo. She also started a game with me the other day where she would crawl away and giggle while I come “get her”. She loves my phone, the remotes, and all electronics. She also loves shoes, earrings, and watches. She says ba ba ba and nee nee nee and dadada. She is incredibly clever and so precious to snuggle too!
I have been keeping busy chasing my kids around, running on the treadmill, playing on the iPad, sorting through old clothes for the kids, organizing toys, preparing lessons for gospel principals, and re-listening to the Hunger Games series.

Loved your photo dump and hearing about your week! looks like you've been incredibly busy--and it was probably an average week =-) yummy rolls, yummy kids and yummy husband =-) looks like they were playing bus
ReplyDelete