Sunday, January 29, 2017

January is sooooo long!

Sean has been doing 7 days on and 7 days off with the Park City clinic.  We have been so grateful again to borrow my parents car!  I've included some of the pictures from his phone with this post.  
traffic moving really slow on Sean's commute

A panorama of the hotel looking toward the clinic. 

On one of Sean's days off we went swimming!  (PS I forgot the shorts I normally wear over my suit and so went without for the first time since I was 12!  It's nice to not be a teenager and worried that everyone is looking at my thighs!) 

My Dad's Mickey Mobile covered in snow with the ski lift in the background

Snow piled SUPER high! 

Playing with ISO and Aperture while eating pancakes for dinner (Daddy was at work)

Cream on the nose

We went outside to sled last Sunday and I was super dreading it because I don't like being cold and Sean was at work so I played with my camera and that made it much better!





One day we used popsicle sticks to make little garage/carwashes.  I was sad about how they weren't very structurally sound and Sean told me to add a cross next time.  


Playing with the road I made them for Christmas with the gate around them so Lizzie didn't play King Kong in their game

Don't tell her, but sometimes she still needs a nap!

We were invited to our dear friend Reagan's birthday party, Sean was working but the kids and I had a great time! 

There was cake and grapes and cheese balls!


Lizzie was a fan of the cake!

One night we went out to my parents to have french dip sandwiches.  Lizzie LOVES to watch Elroy!

I bought the kids perler beads

We went to the Dinosaur playground area at city creek.  

We had some applicants for the Residency over for dinner and they weren't eating sugar for the month of January so I used this beautiful tray my Grandma gave me to put our fruit and yogurt dessert on. 

Brett's to do list

Alana's portrait of Daddy for his desk at work

We slept over at my parents house one Friday and the kids has so much fun playing with the cars! 

We left the kids with my parents after the sleepover to watch Lion Guard and play while we trudged through the snow to the temple.  

I was super impressed with how full the parking lot was and how stuffed the temple was even with so so much snow.

My parents gave Brett and Alana Lion Guard toys for Christmas and Brett wasn't the biggest fan (although he was incredibly polite about it), so after the temple we went to Toys R Us to make an exchange.  Why do they have these rides at the end of a huge toy store where you have already made your child's dreams come true?

Grandpa and Grandma bought Lizzie a light up bear

Brett picked out a slot car set and he has spent many many hours playing with it since


Alana like curlies on Sundays


Lizzie can still reach but this table helps to keep Brett's new toy a little safer

We met Sean's cousin Heather and her 5 kids and Rebecca and Lexi at the Dinosaur Museum 

She can reach the keys!  And LOVES them!

Working on my New Years Goal of more strength training!

Someone snapped this at playgroup, seconds before Lizzie was also climbing on me and trying to get my attention.  My days feel like this all the time! No a big  enough lap, not enough arms, and lot of fighting over my attention.

Disney does everything cute.  (there is no reason I was browsing Disney vacations websites...)

A sweet moment (well actually I think Alana was yelling at her siblings to stay away from her babies, but it looks sweet)

My little dish helper

Playdough!

When Daddy has to work on Saturday we have to do something fun, and the Museum of Curiosity is often the answer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment