Friday, October 27, 2017

October Photo Dump

This blog will mostly be a photo dump with captions:
The kids were excited for conference coloring and candy.

Alana and I both fell asleep during Sunday afternoon session.

The kids have been helping us do missionary work to color in squares for our ward mission quilt. 

Brett made this awesome 3-d piano for the Reflections program. When we first got to the art show we couldn't find Brett's project and found out that they had lost it! Luckily I wanted to help the nice lady look in the closet and we found it! I was so relieved, he spent 2 weeks working on this after school bit by bit!

Blurry picture of Lizzie on the move with bear and goose.

Alana's last soccer game. She was really sad that morning and really didn't want to be there. Brett went on the field and helped her with the exercises. 

Eventually Alana ended up on the blanket eating brownies and Brett was in the game with all the girls!

Brett also had his last game! We were so grateful for his coach and Brett is already asking when he can play again!


Lizzie's first day of nursery! She wasn't too convinced about staying there on her own =)

Each of the parents are invited to spend a morning in preschool. I got to hang with Alana's class one Tuesday morning while my friend watched Lizzie for me. It was so cool to see the way Lana's class is run and to see her little personality. My favorite part was when the class was talking about car safety and sitting in the backseat and Alana announced to the class that I let her sit in the front with no seatbelt, she forgot to mention that thats when we are waiting for Brett after school in the parking lot! 

Alana loves playing at recess with her friends! 

Brett's school picture! I especially loved that he chose to wear a jack o lantern shirt!

I watched my friends baby Jane while my friend went to her parent morning at preschool. The babies and I went to Game Stop to wait for the shipment of SNES's. Unfortunately they didn't come that morning=(

Brett helped me make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies

We went to a school carnival and took some friends with us. I put Lizzie on the back row with the big kids and she was so excited! 

Fun games and bounce houses and BBQ at the carnival


Papa and Mimi came for the primary program!

dinner at Grandma and Grandpa's after the primary program.

I wanted to get Alana a doll house for her birthday but couldn't find one for a reasonable price. I found this bookshelf at DI for $10 then my Dad spent $30 on some wood and cut some doors in it and put the roof on! I'm going to use my old doll furniture in it. 

I love that there are so many trees where we live!


oreos and milk!

Brett, Alana, Kaden, and Lexi all had fall break so we went to the zoo together! I kept running the kids feet over with the stroller, poor kids!





Also on fall break we went down to Papa and Mimi's to help set things up.  I was impressed with the art hanging skills of Papa and Rebecca.

We went to Petersen Family Farms to pick out our pumpkins



We got fresh apple cider, popcorn, and a cinnamon roll to share! 


Sometimes when all the toys are out, the kids play better!

We were invited to a b-day play date at our neighbors apartments. The kids loved playing outside

Last Saturday we went out to my mom and dad's to work on the house and help my dad instal a new front porch railing. Brett just looked so "all American" holding his football and watching Nascar races.

We worked on painting the house. Brett spent so much time helping me sand and paint! Alana got to watch Lion Guard with grandma.

I love my mom's new nativity.

Lizzie's Halloween Bear costume came!

Leaf fun!

I finally put pictures on our family home evening tags!

Grandma and Grandpa brought out a fun spooky gingerbread house for us to put together. We had a fun FHE decorating our house. 


and eating our house!



Alana got to be the star helper in school this last week so she got to help with all the jobs. She felt very special and had so much fun showing me her star each day. She had been so excited about learning! It is so fun to see her blossoming!

Brett had red ribbon week this last week and had crazy hair day on Thursday so he and Alana died their hair blue! 

fun family pictures up the canyon


I love this guy!


Papa had a birthday! I made him a cake and Rebecca made a delicious dinner and Uncle Dale was even there. It was a super fun evening!


Painting the house!

After we painted the house we went to Old Spaghetti Factory with Grandma and Grandpa. Alana ordered the macaroni and I was going to share with Lizzie but both girls wanted more more more macaroni so I had to order another plate of macaroni! That was a first for me, ordering more food at a restaurant because my kids were still hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment