My sister and her family were able to come for Christmas this year and it was so so wonderful to see them. Sam and Kaity and their dog Lily arrived on the 19th. We got to play with them each day leading up til Christmas. My phone has been struggling for awhile and I am only able to use the speaker phone. The week she arrived the camera stopped working. I kept putting off getting a new one, but once the camera broke I was finally motivated. So unfortunately I don't have many pictures of our fun times with Sam before the 23rd when I got my new phone. On the 20th I took the girls over to play with cousin Kaity while I finished some sewing and Brett attended a birthday party. Then I brought Brett and Oreo over after the party and we hung out and visited. Oreo didn't get along super well with Lily-the-dog so it was exhausting to make sure all the dogs and people were safe. Sam and I took the kids and Oreo on a walk to the local elementary school to play on the playground. Oreo was very naughty and kept pulling on me a ton, at one point he pulled me straight over. Needless to say, he had to stay home the other days. Sam and I went grocery shopping and made dinner. Sean met us at my parents house after work. Kaity came back home with us to have a sleepover with cousins. They all slept in the family room and it was super cute! One of the gifts Sean and I got for our family this year was a giant bean bag that turns into a queen mattress. We had them open it that night so they could use it for the sleepover.
The next morning I had more sewing to do. The kids played and had fun together, then we went to Kidstopia for some playing. Sam met us there. The kids had a good time playing and we had fun chatting. After our 2 hours were up, Sam went out to do some last minute shopping and I took the 4 kids to get sodas from quench it. Then we stopped at home to grab Katiy's stuff and get my sewing bins. I dropped the kids off at my parens and then my mom and I drove to the fabric store to drop off my blankets. We went back to the house and hung out and Sam made some enchiladas for dinner. Sean met us there for dinner again. Jared arrived that night at like 11.
On Wednesday we brought some fun crafts to do and played at my parents house in the afternoon. Then had dinner and Sean met us there again. It was fun to see Jared!
On the 23rd, Sean and I went to Best Buy to try and get me a new phone. We needed to be back to our house by 11 because Sean and Alana were going with Mom P, Dad Z, Sam, Jared, and Kaity to see the new spider man movie. The cellular person wasn't in at Best Buy so we went to pick up perscriptions and by that point the AT&T store was open. We were asking about what was in stock and what things would cost when we found out they were running a promotion where we could trade in our old phones for the brand new model. Sean and I both did that and left the store with two brand new i-phone 13's. I was very excited to play with the new camera. While Sean and Alana went to the movie, Brett and Lizzie and I stayed home. The kids played legos and ipads and watched The Lion King 2 while I baked two pies, dipped caramel apples, cleaned, baked bread, and got ready for Christmas Eve. After the movie we went to my mom and dads to help get ready for a Zaelit get together. My uncle Steve and Aunt Linda came as well as cousin Andy and his family and Cousin Tony and his new girlfriend. We ate rigatoni, brownies, and grandma Zaelits green salad. It was so fun to be together and we all decided we should do it every year!

No comments:
Post a Comment