We got two day passes to Legoland and from what I had heard we would have plenty of time to get everything done. I found out we could go to the park an hour early because we were hotel guests. We ate breakfast and then arrived at the opening gates which were literally right next to our hotel. I went to guest services to get our tickets sorted out. I had been emailed some bar codes but they ended up not being the right thing. The lady was really nice and I think she just overrode the system and printed us new tickets since she couldn't find the original tickets. I did have all the documents in my email. We went in and went to the ninjago ride first. We waited for about 5 minutes and right as we were about to load, Alana needed to use the bathroom and couldn't wait. I figured we would have to wait in the line again, but the lady told us just to come back through the exit. It was a very immersive ride and I surprisingly got the highest score!
Pics from breakfast:
After the Lego Ninjago ride we went to the canal boats that show all kinds of impressive legos and give a little peak at mini-land. Then we wandered through mini land and over to fun town where the kids did little boats they could drive and little cars they could drive. Alana really really wanted to swim and although I understood that she did, I wanted to wait til later in the day because the park closed at 6. We held her off til 5 ish. I remember being a kid and wanting to swim at the hotel and wishing my parents would let us leave Disneyland to go swimming and my parents wanting to stay and experience the park. Haha, the roles reverse. We made our way over to the Lego Movie area and Sean, Dad, and Mom P. stopped at Everything is Ramen. Brett, my mom, and I went to find the pizza place. We got food and brought it back to the ramen place.
After lunch, Lizzie got soaked in the splash pad, Mom P and Mom Z went to the hotel to rest, and the rest of us went wandering to find more fun!
Sean took the kids back to the hotel to get in swim stuff and go swimming in the 65 degree weather =) My dad and I went on a grand tour of the park to find dinner. We got pizza for the kids and for my mom and Mimi. Then we got a pulled pork sandwich for Sean and I, and then we got bratwurst for my dad, we also got granny's apple fries which were so yummy! They tasted like apple pie. We brought the food to the pool and ate while the kids swam.
After the kids got in jammies, Brett wanted to go explore the hotel a bit. I went and sat and read while he built legos with a new friend and looked in the gift shop.




The next morning we wanted to ride the triple decker couch ride first thing because the line had been so long the previous day. We went over there at 9, but the area wasn't opening til 10. Brett, Mimi and Grandpa rode the Coastersaurus and the girls and I rode the fairy tale canals. We all started lining up at the entrance to the Lego Movie area to get to that ride and even though we went straight there, we still had to wait 50 minutes to ride. It was long and a bit frustrating when some others go to get in line ahead of us, but the ride was super fun and the kids all said it was well worth the wait. Brett, Alana and I rode the Uni-Kitty drop ride, then the others got lunch while Alana and I went across the park to get more pizza for the kids and Sean and I this time. After lunch we went to the pirate area, then onto the castle area where we shopped. We rode a few more rides and wandered through miniland on our way out. I took the girls swimming and Sean took Brett to build lego boats and then to the gift store since we knew he would want to spend an hour or so deciding. He joined us at the pool later and I was so grateful the water was well heated! Sean went with my dad to get gas in the cars from Costco and to get a tool because one of our headlights was out and needed to be replaced. Sean got food at Costco for dinner and it was super yummy. We had a picnic in the grandparents room. After the picnic, Sean me and the kids went back to the playground at the other hotel. They had a huge screen and were playing Lego Batman. We snuggled in under some pool towels and watched the movie.



.jpeg)


.jpeg)



.jpeg)




.jpeg)



The kids all got soaked in the splash pad in the pirate area. We paid 5 bucks for them to warm up in the dryer =)
We woke up the next morning and left at about 4:30. It was a long trip back, but we made it! We were so glad to return to our sweet puppy! Overall it was a fantastic trip! We had so much fun! I think we would like to go back to lego land but i'm not sure we would stay at the legoland hotel again. It was pretty sneaky with extra charges and they were difficult to deal with.
No comments:
Post a Comment