welcome to the blogging world! looks like you got it figured out just fine =) in fact yours is cuter than ours for sure!
So who's violating their sacred oath of non-blogging?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Well why on earth would you swear never to get a blog? It's about time you did get one! (That's secret code for I'm glad you have a blog now.) :)
It is Jennie who feels like I am violating my non-blogging oath, but only because I feel like it is so much work! But it is fun!
And we're so glad you did! We love checking on them to see what latest news there is and see the new posted photos--carol
I know how you feel! but I have found that its easier than I thought...
welcome to the blogging world! looks like you got it figured out just fine =) in fact yours is cuter than ours for sure!
ReplyDeleteSo who's violating their sacred oath of non-blogging?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWell why on earth would you swear never to get a blog? It's about time you did get one! (That's secret code for I'm glad you have a blog now.) :)
ReplyDeleteIt is Jennie who feels like I am violating my non-blogging oath, but only because I feel like it is so much work! But it is fun!
ReplyDeleteAnd we're so glad you did! We love checking on them to see what latest news there is and see the new posted photos--carol
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel! but I have found that its easier than I thought...
ReplyDelete