Monday, April 20, 2009

Temple Reccomends


A couple weeks ago, Sean and I went to meet with the Bishop and he told us that we could get our temple reccomends 2 weeks before I go to the temple. So yesterday we had an appointment with the Bishop and next Sunday we have an appointment with the Stake President. I think I expected the interview to be different or more complicated than the limited use reccomend, it was exactly the same. I am so excited for May. On Saturday night Sean and I walked up to the Provo Temple, a feat much larger than we thought. Sean had never seen the back of the Temple before so we walked back. There is a beautiful little garden type area where all you can see is trees, mountains, and the Temple. It is super quiet and peaceful. We sat there and talked about the Temple and all the amazing things we want to do with our life. I am so grateful for Eternal Marriage and that Sean and I will be together forever.
After we left the temple, Sean walked me to Belmont Apartments for the very last time as I am now officially residing with my amazing parents in West Jordan. Sean will move in with his Uncle in South Jordan on Wednesday. We can start moving into our little apartment in Provo on April 27. We will move our stuff in, and Sean may stay a couple nights here and there, but will likely stay in the West/South Jordan area till May 9th.
We are just finishing all the loose ends now, most of which I don't even know about yet. We picked up my dress Saturday and still need to find the right jewelry and hair-do. My mom needs to finish my veil (because she doesn't have enough to do, and she is a Saint). Yay for weddings! 19 days!!!

5 comments:

  1. Nifty! Check out the comments on your previous blog entry. An administrator removed my first comment asking why you didn't want to do a blog! Heaven only knows what triggered that! They are fun for friends and families to read. - Darrell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that the "back" of the temple, as you call it, is actually the front? We always go in the back because it's got easier access, but the front of temples always faces East. I'm pretty much just boxing everything that belongs to me here at OJHS and you can sort through it later. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely fabulous and awesome. :) I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sean and Jennie,
    I always love looking at photos of you 2 together! There's definitely something special between you. I'm looking forward to being in the temple all together and sharing the experiences there with those we love. Only 17 days to go! love, mom/carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea you are getting so close! We can't wait!

    ReplyDelete