
Jennie got a job! Well actually two! Yesterday morning as I was getting ready I got a call from Mr. Martin at Saratoga Shores Elementary offering me a kindergarten teaching position. I just interviewed for the position on Tuesday, so it was nice to hear back so soon. I am super excited!!! We were headed out to go to the Draper Temple(which was absolutely gorgeous) with Mom Zaelit (who unfortunatley was laid off earlier this week)when I checked my e-mail and my friend Anne who is the director of the BYU preschool asked me if I could watch her little guy every morning from 8:30-12:00. I used to nanny for Ethan a year ago so I am thrilled to go back. I get to hang out on campus again and play with a three year old. The best part is that Anne is totally understanding of any obligations I might have with teaching in the fall so if I need to go to a meeting or training she can find someone else.
Sean starts school on Monday and I start nannying so we will no longer be "dancing through life". I am so grateful for our jobs and pray that Jared, Mom, and Rebecca will find jobs soon. There are so many people out of work right now so I am super grateful to have my dream job of teaching kindergarten!

Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHooray! We're very happy for you both!
ReplyDeleteYEA!!!!! You're gainfully employed! This is very exciting news. Also, I wish you the best of luck. :)
ReplyDelete