A few weeks ago Sean and I helped my parents paint the family room. Unfortunately I did not get to leave the wall like that.
Last night Sean and I had a wonderful family home evening. We started by singing a hymn which was a lot of fun even though there was only the two of us. Then we had a lesson on scripture study and made goals about how to be better at personal study. For our activity we rode our bikes over to the provo river trail and rode along that. It was a lot of fun! Then we went clear up to ninth east, I say clear up because the hill was ridiculously steep and I don't quite have a handle on the gear shifting thing yet. In the end it was all worth it because we went to the creamery on ninth and got some magnificent ice cream! I had caramel and pralines in a really good waffle cone (it was softer than your average cone, which Sean and I both agree is better) and Sean had a burnt almond fudge sunday with mini m&m's (he gave me the cherry on top). Then we rode home and watched one of Sean's old german class films, he is quite the actor and of course an episode of 24. I never would have guessed that I would like 24 becuase it seems so intense, but wow! I am now the one begging Sean to watch with me. The only side effects so far are the dreams where I am being shot at and the bruises on Sean's arms where I squeeze too tight. Here is a picture from our biking trip last night:)

Your FHE sounds like a great one. Carol and I enjoyed our life as a newly married couple in Provo, too, and your description reminds me of it. Love, Darrell & Carol.
ReplyDeleteSnap, yes. I love ice cream. Did you know that July is National Ice Cream month? It's pretty much my favorite month. Also, it's true love when he gives you the cherry from his sundae. :)
ReplyDelete