

After our beautiful open house in New Mexico, Sean, my parents, and I headed off with the Peterson clan (Mom and Dad Peterson, Brian, Uncle Dale and his boys Shepard and Romolo) to the Petrified forest as shown in the picture above. It was really cool and I especially enjoyed Brian and Sean cracking ridiculous puns the entire time. After we had our fill of awesome petrified wood we split off from my parents who were headed to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. Then the Peterson clan (which includes me because I am a Peterson now:) headed to Flagstaff, Arizona for the night. Sean and I really liked the free breakfast at the Ramada, because who doesn't like free breakfast?

We then went to the South rim of the Grand Canyon, it was so huge. I was truly amazed at the beauty of God's Creation. After we were finished admiring the Grand Canyon we loaded up in the cars and headed for Anaheim to visit the Happiest Place on Earth. We stayed at the Camelot hotel in a really cool suite. There were two rooms and one bathroom and they folded the towels really cool! There was Sean and me, Brian, and Mom and Dad Peterson in the suite until Tuesday night when Neil and Rebecca and Eric arrived. It felt like a huge camping sleepover, so much fun! We went to Disneyland on Monday, Knotsberry Farm on Tuesday, and then Disneyland on Wednesday through Friday. We rode tons of rides and had lots of fun spending time with Sean's brothers and parents. We were just sad Brandon and Michal couldn't make it!

Here Eric and I race to see who can get the fireman to the top of the ladder first....I won!!!

Jennie, Sean, Eric, Neil, and Rebecca wait to get on Grizzly River Rapids.

Neil comes up with the most amazing poses for these pictures, this was my favorite.

Yay Neil and Rebecca!!!

Sean is a saint and rode Small World with me as many times as I wanted, it is super cool with all the Disney Characters added.

We were by Autopia about to get on the train for a magical tour of the Grand Canyon and Primeval World:)
Top: Dale, Carol, Brian, Darrell, Sean, Rebecca
Front: Shepard, Romolo

Oh, every family has a princess.

The Newlyweds. We wore these little buttons and everywhere we went people said congratulations.
Good heavens, this is amazing! Also, I can't express how happy it makes me you wore the awesome Just Married buttons.
ReplyDeleteThat picture? Amazing. I'm speechless it's so amazing. Best Splash Mountain picture ever.