
My handsome husband Sean (sorry Megan, I know you hate it when people use the word wife/husband excessively, but it is so much fun!)

This may look natural but it felt super awkward and uncomfortable.

We are in this one, look closely.

I like this one of me:-)


Some would say awwww, Sean and I say ewww (we mean awww though)

The flowers are so beautiful!!!

Here is me greeting my grandpa as we came out of the Temple. Grandma is actually smiling in the picture.

This is the picture Grandma let us take with her on May 9. I think she looks beautiful! Sean looks pretty handsome too:)
Y'all are so beautiful! I'm glad your special day was wonderful...you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteLove them all! And it might not seem like a big thing but getting a picture of Grandma smiling is a really big deal!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are beautiful Jennie!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are gorgeous! You're married! :)
ReplyDeletehey! I was doing some blogstalking, and I found your blog! Hope that's ok ;) here's the trail: found neil's through chelsea's, then found brandon's and your's through eric's. I suppose you can read ours if you want to: daveosarah.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteso fun that you're in our ward! We'll have to do a game night or something.