Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ready or Not...Here it comes!!!

Here are pictures of my classroom, hopefully ready for the kids to come tomorrow! I feel so unprepared, even though I have been working like crazy to be ready. I really like the way the classroom turned out:-)
The stars hanging from the ceiling are one of my favorite additions, they are attached by paper clips, strings, and magnets hanging from the ceiling. This way I can hang the kid's art work from the ceiling.

5 comments:

  1. Bah! It looks amazing. Just like you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're classroom looks great! I love the stars! :) Hope your first day full of cute kindergarteners goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! See you on Saturday :) Hope that your first week was wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennie your room is adorable! I am a little bit envious, I can tell you're going to have a fantastic time and be an amazing teacher! Those kids are going to love you and love school because of you!

    ReplyDelete