Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mama Zaelit's Birthday

When we asked Mom what she wanted for her birthday, she said she wanted to spend the day with family at the Zoo. Did I take one picture of animals at the zoo? NO! Why would I when adorable Kaity was there...
Here she is all decked out in a yellow onesie thing, so cute! I don't think she cared much about the zoo...
Here Mom and Dad see how they measure up to Apes.
Sam, Jared, and Kaity try it out.
Then just Katie, she is almost as tall as a baby Ape:-)
Here Sean and I try.
Oh no the Lion is about to eat us!
Mom said she had the best birthday ever surrounded by family at the Zoo, one of her favorite places.
And of course Kaity had to have a hat. I think she may have had something to do with Mom having her best birthday ever.
We thought it was pretty funny that right by the snow leopards cage was this sign stating that the exhibit is sponsored by mac.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mom Zaelit!!! Also, Kaity is bee-ooo-tiful!!!

    ReplyDelete