Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tribute to Glenwood 154 and Belmont 36

I have been thinking a lot lately about how blessed I have been the past four years with amazing roommates! Last weekend I got to spend time with my first roommate. When I met Whitney I was a freshman and she a Junior, however it is rare to become so close so quickly with someone. Megan recently went to Indiana and I got to see her right before she left, I miss our late night talks so much! Miri has been gone for so long and I miss her!!! Last night Sean and I went up to Salt Lake for my roommate Marci's wedding. We have lived together for the past two years. At her wedding I got to see two other roommates, Tisha and Laura. I love each of them so dearly and miss them all so much! I wish we could all live on the same street and raise our kids together.



1 comment:

  1. Miss you too Jennie! I have thought about this often myself. We really were blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete