Tuesday, November 3, 2009

White Socks at Church

So although nothing all that exciting is going on, I feel like blogging. We have been so so busy lately. Sean with his 17.5 credits and Elders quorum, and me with forty hours a week and Young Womens. Saturday was simply not long enough to accomplish all we needed to, so last night for FHE we went grocery shopping. When we got home Sean put away groceries and organized food while I put away our laundry that my wonderful mom did for us. You know you are busy when your mom offers to do your laundry just so you have clean underwear. We usually do two loads a week and last week we only did our whites, so although in theory sending home four loads this week to momma jo sounded good, Sean definitely went to church with white socks on Sunday.

Sean took an organic chemistry test today which took him 2.5 hours. I spent an hour after work learning a new computer program for the district. We are going to a Men's chorus concert tonight to support John. It should be really good and we are both excited.

I am really looking forward to the Holidays! We are hoping to get our tree soon. We have already been collecting ornaments and other little things. It is really fun to decorate my own house, and to start new family traditions. Yay for November.

1 comment:

  1. Good heavens, you guys sound busy. But a good busy. A fulfilling busy. :) You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete