Saturday, October 24, 2009

I am very distressed!

Sean decided to vacuum our house this morning, bless his heart. I just found him in our bedroom trying to clean out the brush of the vacuum. There was enough of my hair in that brush to make a wig, I am not exaggerating! I am distressed for several reasons:
1. All that hair was mine, it was different when I lived with five other girls!
2. How do I still have any hair on my head?
3. Sean just spent 15 minutes cleaning out the hair, a job which included scissors and a great deal of elbow grease.
4. What will happen if we have girls with my genes for ridiculous hair thickness and thus shedding.

Oh boy!

2 comments:

  1. this sounds just like our house. our husbands are card-carrying, long-suffering vacuum cleaner cleaners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think youth are blessed in many ways--and lots of hair is one of them! You're also blessed, as I am, with a terrific husband who does all kinds of helpful things around the house and loves doing them for you!
    love, mom p

    ReplyDelete