One of my home teachers pointed out that we only obsess about our siblings children until we have our own, although he did agree that this baby is particularly adorable. I hope this is not true and that I will always be obsessed with the cuteness of Sam’s babies. I am pretty sure Sean’s brothers will have extremely adorable children as well and I plan to obsess over them too.
We got to babysit Kaity yesterday morning and Sean even skipped the morning session of his MCAT class to sleep and hold the baby. Here are some fun pics.
Also I made a cake yesterday to celebrate Dad and Grandpa’s birthday and Grandma and Grandpa’s 56th wedding anniversary. I think this may be the best birthday cake I have ever made!

Howzit bruda? Nice shirt! You da kine to hang loose!
ReplyDeleteour Hawaiian is rudimentary at best!
anyways, Kaity is adorable, and that cake looks so cute! Nice work!
I may not have my own children yet to test this theory, but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to stop obsessing over my nephews and niece (especially the youngest ones). They are like my practice children. haha. Also, I'll make the older ones babysit so they will be obsessed with their cousins. It's all a big circle. haha.
ReplyDelete