Here is the whole bunch of us. These pictures were taken at the beginning of December, I am just a slacker and haven’t posted them yet:)
Sean and I looking cute!
Kaity-bug is always the star of the show, she is simply adorable!!!
This was a trial right at the beginning of the shoot, I think he looks like a American Eagle model:)
The Browns looking all gussyed up. Jared was an excellent chair for Kaitly to get her pictures.
My Parents are so cute! I am particularly pleased with Dad’s choice of a Mickey Mouse shirt!
We pretty much have an amazing family!

Thanks for sharing all those adorable photos of your incredible family. I love Sean's expression in the photo with just him--I'd love to know what remark brought it on. =-)
ReplyDeletelove, mom and dad p
Hey there girlfriend! I just love your family! Eric and I have tried to call and contact your parents several times and haven't had much luck! Sad! Hope they are well and tell them to give us a call...we miss them!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are swell. I love your family.
ReplyDeleteWhat is so great about it is that your little family is growing! For years the picture has only had 4 people in it and now there are 7!!! LOVE IT :)
ReplyDelete