Yesterday was a beautiful day! Melanie came from Park City to look at apartments for the fall and Sam, Kaitlyn and I got to go help look. It was a lot of fun although I certainly don't miss looking for singles apartments. I had the Young Women General broadcast at 6 so Sean and I decided to watch an episode of a show we have been into lately, but it turned out to be a disappointment The last few episodes have gotten unnecessarily awkward. It is really irritating to find a show that is interesting with characters your really like, only to have them end up being completely immoral individuals. I am just really irritated with the media, what a waste of creativity!!!!
I think we will just stick to our seasons of Dick Van Dyke and Disney movies for entertainment from now on:)
PS Elder Uchtdorf gave an amazing talk(fairy tales and happily ever after) at the broadcast last night, it is well worth your time!!
Summer-part 2
4 days ago

I'm with you there on the media! It's hard to find shows you can trust these days...
ReplyDeleteWhat TV show was it?
ReplyDelete