My job is funny! Five and Six year olds do the weirdest funniest things every day. I have noticed two things of late:
1: It is spring and my little baby students have grown in many ways over the year. Not only are they reading and writing now, they also don't fit in their clothes. I have always thought it is really cute to see kids with pants that are six inches too short, but I never realized how adorable they are when they can't get their pants buttoned anymore! Many of my students have been telling me lately (with extremely confused and bewildered expressions) that they just can't get their pants buttoned, am I weird to think this is super cute?
2:With these growth spurts my students have suddenly gotten way more clumsy. I wonder if they just aren't used to being two inches taller or if they are having a hard time adjusting to a bigger foot, but they trip over everything! I think they are also getting more daring as they grow.
I wish I took more time to find the cute things about the kids instead of the annoying things. They really are such precious children of God (even if I think they are straight from the devil most days!). My goal for the next week is to focus on the cute, wonderful, successes instead of the annoying, mean, pig-headed actions:)
Summer-part 2
4 days ago

It takes a good teacher to see the adorable things when children in groups away from there moms tend to unite against the adult.
ReplyDeleteI know your awesome!
Love Mom Z
Haha that's adorable! Let me tell you, there is definitely a reason why kids are so cute. :)
ReplyDelete