Sunday, July 25, 2010

A few things...

  1. I haven’t been blogging lately because I have been busy with family in town.
  2. Sean is going crazy with his O-chem lab and two large church callings.
  3. I rearranged the furniture and bought a new love seat for $10 at a yard sale.
  4. We made the ugly $10 love seat much prettier with a $45 cover.DSC04623.JPG
  5. I made my niece Kaity a huge cake for her early birthday party.DSC03200.JPGDSC03159.JPG
  6. My mom is getting surgery on her sinuses in a few weeks, Yay for no more sinus infections
  7. The surgeon performing the surgery is Sean’s masterful Uncle Brian
  8. Sean gets to watch the surgery.
  9. My dear friend Megan is ENGAGED!!!! Here is her story:) Hopefully Sweetart will get to make her cake!
  10. I am sick of summer and ready to go back to work.
  11. Kindergarten starts in a month.
  12. Brother in-law Brian went to BYU-I this last weekend.
  13. I am finally healed from the miscarriage and am ready to get in shape.
  14. I love the Temple
  15. Nieces and Nephews convince me that the only way to live is with Kiddos.
Happy Sabbath!!!

1 comment: