After opening the call, Brian took Sean and I to dinner at the Olive Garden, yummy!!! We stayed the night in Idaho Falls then headed back to Utah on Saturday. It sure felt great to go on a mini vacation-thanks for the incentive Brian!
A few weeks ago we celebrated Papa-Jo and Grandpa Z’s birthdays. I got some good pictures of my grandparents. Growing up I always thought of them as invincible. It makes it so hard to see them getting older. Both my grandparents are suffering from different forms of dementia. They both forget things a lot, Grandpa more than Grandma. I swear my Grandpa shrinks more and more each time I see him. I worry so much about them and am especially sad about leaving Utah since I really don’t know how long they will be around. It does make me so happy to think of them going through the temple when I was little. I am so grateful for eternal families! It would be so much harder to part for any reason if I didn’t know all our relationships are eternal.
My dad is so silly!
All my little cousin’s girls wanted to play with my old dolls. After they left, Sam and I dressed and played with the dolls for a while too=)
Kaitlyn has been visiting us every week. One Tuesday night she joined us for a nap and then a fantastic show on the computer set to Disney’s Electrical Parade. She would get so excited she would scream and shake and we feared she might hyperventilate.
Last but not least I am now 16 weeks prego! I am getting a nice baby bump which I like! Its growing fast here is a shot taken last week at 15 weeks (pink) and one today (brown).

Dear Jennie and Sean, Thank you for taking the time to go to Rexburg and recording and participating in Brian's big moment! It's wonderful to see your photos of Brian. I'm envious that you know your grandparents so well-that's an experience I never got to have. It's fun to see your cousins playing with your old dolls and hearing that you dressed them up too. It's great to see Matt and Peggy's smiling faces and read about Kaitlyn's excitement and her love of Disney--got to keep up the family tradition! Sean looks very relaxed and you are looking wonderful! love, mom p
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Brian is old enough to go on a mission! I still envision him as a little 5 year old stretching up to reach the microphone on fast Sunday to bear his testimony with his hair sticking out every which way. He'll be a great missionary for sure.
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the baby bump! Don't you also find out gender this week!? oooh so excited!!!!
Oh Jennie you are so CUTE pregnant! I wish we were living close to each other right now.
ReplyDelete