Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's a BOY

We had an ultrasound today and found out our little baby is undoubtedly a little man-child! We are so excited! My brain is exploding with dinosaurs and trains and jungle animals and blue and green! Our little guy was so active for his ultrasound. He was moving and kicking and even gave us a little wave at the end! We aren’t sure of the name yet, but we have several in consideration. He was snuggled into my back so we couldn’t get a good profile, but we did get some pretty spectacular images=)

This is my favorite of his spine and head and little leg.
img001-2011-03-16-20-14.jpg
Here’s his little skeleton face! I better keep eating so we can put some fat on those bones.
img008-2011-03-16-20-14.jpg

I feel incredibly blessed to have such an amazing baby growing inside me! I can’t wait to meet him!!

6 comments:

  1. Dad and I had such a great time with you and Sean, I can't think of anything I would have rather done than share this experance with you! Our little grandson is sooooo adorable, we can't waite to hold him.
    Love Mom and Dad Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Love.

    Also, for names may I suggest Ashley. Or Ash-o.

    Just kidding.

    You should name him Napoleon. And then he can marry my niece who will be called Tabitha. And then they can be known as Nappy-Tabs, just like So You Think You Can Dance!

    Really, just congratulations. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so excited, I can totally see you two with a baby boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH!!!!!! He's going to be so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And y'all are going to be so cute with him!!!!!!! I can't even stand all the cuteness radiating from you right now; it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEA for baby boys!! I hope that he gets luckier than Coulton and get to have a brother someday! Cant wait to see him in person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo!!! Little boys are so much fun!!! He's going to be so so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete