Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pretty Random

Sean is graduating in just two weeks and we made some pretty snazzy announcements on costco.com the other night. I am so grateful for printable labels. Since Sean is graduating we got to go to a Senior Celebration at the Wilk last night with some friends from our ward. It was completely free to get in and included free pizza, chips, hamburgers, ice cream, and drinks. They also had a few games where Sean won a nice BYU blanket and towel. There were also some live performances. We LOVED the International Folk Ensemble. I thought it was so fun to think about Brando being a part of it and can’t wait to ask him to do the Hopak (that thing where the guy gets close to the floor and kicks his legs all awesome-like) for us in Florida. They also had a little raffle and our ticket won a popcorn bowl with games, snacks, and a book call World War II for Dummies. Brian came from BYU-I today to stay for a few days, he is pretty funny and I love to see the way Sean interacts with his brothers. We went to Shoots for Chinese food tonight and got some yummy food. Our fortunes read thus:
Brian’s: Invest in Real Estate as opposed to Stocks
Jennie’s: Your feet will touch many countries’ soil.
Sean: A new pair of shoes will do a world of good for you.
Who makes these...wow!
We went to the AT&T store where I got a new phone for $10. It is just like my old one except new, so I am happy that I don’t have to learn any new technology.
It is Spring Break and of course it’s been snowing all day. I am so excited for a week off! I am also excited that Thursday I felt baby Brett moving all over the place. Yesterday I didn’t feel him as much, but today I could feel him again. I can’t wait till I can hold him and try on all the cute clothes we already have. I bought Brett a little BYU baseball hat and t-shirt the other night. This has been a random post, oh well. I will get some 20 week bump shots up soon! Yay for being half way there!

3 comments:

  1. You felt your baby move so early! Isn't is just unbearable waiting to see that cute little guy, especially with all the baby clothes and gear staring at you?

    I am so happy for you guys! Hooray for all your fun events. Nearly free cellphones are one of the best things in this world. Besides ever growing baby bumps, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for graduation, free stuff, and baby moving! I like your eggs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun evening!-glad to hear some of the luck going around in the family rubbed off on Sean! Real estate was Daddyguy's byword for investing--hope you're looking forward to lots of travel in your future--and hopefully Sean will replace his shoes before they totally wear out! Yay for being halfway along!! and baby clothes are so much fun to shop for!! love, mom p

    ReplyDelete