Tuesday, April 12, 2011

20 Weeks

I am so excited to be 20 weeks pregnant! I love feeling the slight fluttery feeling of Brett moving. It is so subtle, but I just love to sit or lay and feel him. I am getting fatter than ever, a very strange feeling. I don’t know how much weight I have gained since I can’t remember what my starting weight on my scale at home was=) According to the doctors office at my 18 week appointment, I have gained 7 lbs. I feel like it must be a ton more than that. I keep thinking I can squeeze past Sean and my belly gets stuck. I am also noticing it harder to get up and bend over. Oh boy we’ve still got quite a ways to grow! My back gets really achy so my goal is to stretch and do some prenatal workouts to strengthen the muscles. I know its good for me, but its hard to motivate myself when I am feeling tired and sore. Here is a photo of the twenty week bump:IMG_0141-2011-04-12-13-22.JPG
We have our next ultra sound on the 22nd. I am excited to see our little guy moving all about.
IMG_0142-2011-04-12-13-22.JPG

6 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you Jennie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!! I am so excited for you two!! Congratulations!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for 20 weeks! You look so cute! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, you look adorable. I'm dying to see the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO much fun! Hopefully we will see you soon! Enjoy your Spring break its already going to fast!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete