- We spent a week dog sitting Elroy and fell in more in love with the cute little puppy.
- Our bikes got stolen while we were dog-sitting, then the police found them and we had to go buy them back from the pawn shops.
- We packed all our junk into boxes and moved away from the adorable Provo apartment with the pot farm in the back alley.
- Mom and Dad P, Mom and Dad Z, Jared, Sam, and some awesome home teachers came to help us move from Provo to West Jordan then Mom and Dad Z took a load of stuff back to New Mexico.
- Mom and Dad Z have graciously accepted us as four week house guests. It feels pretty cool to be back at home.
- I completed my career as a Kindergarten teacher and cried as I bid my sweet kindergarteners farewell.
- I successfully entered my third trimester and have discovered that swollen feet are my new companion.
- Sean got his first medical school assignment.
- We flew to Orlando for a week long vacation with our lovely family!
Saturday:
We arrive in Orlando at 11:00 PM
Sunday:
Brandon, Michal, and Brielle come to get us from the hotel. We finally get to meet Brielle who is adorable! Unfortunately Sean’s beard made Brielle cry at first but they quickly became friends. We went to the Temple then to a Sacrament service. Eric arrived, we checked into the All Star Music resort, and grabbed some groceries from Walmart. Mom and Dad P, Brian, and Neil, Rebecca and Kaden arrived later that night.
Monday:
We woke up early and caught the bus to Disney’s Animal Kingdom. The family rode lots of fun rides and we had a great time playing with the babies. My favorite thing we did there was the Lion King show. It was pretty amazing!
Tuesday:
We head to Magic Kingdom for a magical day of fun!
Sean got to meet his best friend Stitch!
The whole family in front of the Magic Kingdom.
Here’s the 28 week baby bump photo:
Sean, Brian, and I went swimming at the resort pool that night. Each night they have a movie projected on a big screen by the pool. Sadly that night is was Camp Rock but most nights it was cool stuff like Beauty and the Beast and Oliver and Company.
Wednesday:
Epcot! Unfortunately pregnancy was catching up with me on Wednesday and Thurday and I couldn’t go as fast and do as much as I wanted. We still had a great time and dined at a restaurant in Italy which had the most divine pasta I think I have ever tasted.
We tried on some hats in France.
Thursday:
We went to Disney Studios where the new Star Wars ride just opened and apparently it’s AMAZING! I couldn’t ride because of the baby, but I heard great reviews. Sean rode it 5 or 6 times and was the Rebel Spy on his first trip. I went back to the hotel after lunch to put my feet up and sleep. I got back just in time to celebrate Kaden’s first birthday at Pizza Planet where we feasted on some amazing Darth Vader chocolate cupcakes. We finished the night by seeing Fantasmic=)
Here is Sean with Brielle getting ready to head out for the day. Notice the beard disappeared=) I think he looks handsome either way but prefer the clean shaven look.
Kaden got an adorable birthday hat.
Brielle didn’t want to feel left out so she got some Minnie Ears.
Friday:
Eric, Brandon, Michal, Neil, Rebecca, and Brian went to Harry Potter land at Universal Studios. They brought us some butter beer, pumpkin juice, chocolate frogs, and wizzing fizzbees to try. They had a great time. Mom and Dad P stayed at the hotel to take care of the babies and Sean and I went to Magic Kingdom. Later in the afternoon we all went back to Magic Kingdom and rode a few more rides. Sean and I finished our trip with a ride on haunted mansion then went back to the hotel to prepare for our 4 AM bus departure Saturday morning.
Saturday:
We got back to the Salt Lake airport about 10 am, took a nap, then had a fantastic rib dinner with Sam, Jared, Kaitlyn, Mom and Dad Z, and Elroy.

what a fast updater! love the post and pictures...especially the MinnieBrielle!
ReplyDeleteso fun seeing you guys, we miss you already!
Wow--loved all the photos you shared! It was a great trip with all the family together. Especially loved the kids with their hats on =-)
ReplyDeletelove, mom p
And the group photos! you and Sean look cute in the hats you tried on and it was clever to take the one with the Mickey ears and sorcerer's hat over the baby bump =-) love, mom p
ReplyDelete