- Sean is brilliant and spent his entire summer break before medical school writing an app for the mac store. It is a cake assembler to help people who are trying to plan out the dimensions of their wedding cake or other fancy tiered cake. It was approved by Apple and is now available in the app store. If you want to check it out let us know and we can send you a coupon code=)
- We saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 again today and I loved it all over again! What would the world be like without Harry Potter?
- We went to Red Robin last night and they changed their menu:( Don’t worry the food was still good. Sean ordered a sandwich that came with french fries and when the waitress asked if we needed anything else, I excitedly replied fry sauce! She looked at me with the most confused expression. I knew fry sauce was a Utah thing, but I thought Red Robin fry sauce was a chain thing..I was wrong. We finally figured out that they have some sauce they call onion ring sauce which is almost identical, just a lot thicker. So the moral of the story is if you go to Red Robin ask for the onion ring sauce not the fry sauce=)
- I would like our baby to be born now, I like being pregnant and all but I am really starting to walk funny and find myself VERY uncomfortable most of the time. Plus, I would really like to see Brett and hold him=)
Summer-part 2
4 days ago

hehehehehe! you asked for fry sauce in NM! hehehehehe. That's almost as bad as asking for green chili in a McDonald's in UT.
ReplyDeleteYay for Sean, Yay for Harry Potter, yay for fry sauce and green chile, and yay for babies and mamas! Hope Brett comes soon!! love, mom p =-)
ReplyDeleteI want to see the app! What is it called?
ReplyDelete