Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Brett is Here!

Just as Dad Z suspected and right in time for Sean’s practical anatomy final, Brett was born around 3:30 on Aug 22. He was 8 lbs 10 oz and 21 inches long. He is perfect in every way and we are so excited to have him! I will post his birth story in a few days, but for now I will just show off some cute pics of his first few days.

Day One
Some pictures of waiting for Brett to be born.
IMG_0851-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
Mom P. came down Sunday night, it was amazing having her there to help with the delivery.
IMG_0852-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
I went with the epidural and LOVED it! Its a strange feeling to want to move your leg but not be able to. Sean was a sweetie and helped me.
IMG_0853-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
Brett is born! He had a hard time breathing at first so he had to go over to the little baby warmer. Sean got to help the midwife actually deliver the baby.
IMG_0855-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
New Dad 2011!!!
IMG_0863-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
I Love Sean’s face in this one.
IMG_0866-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
Brett meets Grandpa Peterson. They liked each other.
IMG_0895-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG

IMG_0873-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
Bright eyes!
IMG_0810-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
Brett’s house arrest tag so no one could take him from the hospital.
IMG_0906-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
Hanging with Mom.
IMG_0919-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG

Day 2:
Tiger outfil!
IMG_0922-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG

IMG_0926-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
Brett loves his Grandma P.
IMG_0929-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
Mom Z wanted a picture like this! We will put it in Black and White.
IMG_0938-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
Brett liked his binkie yesterday.
IMG_0941-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
IMG_0946-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
Ready to go home!
IMG_0948-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
IMG_0951-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
Day 3: Due Date
Dad put stuffed animals by the pack and play in our bedroom.
IMG_0957-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
Cute Romper!
IMG_0959-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
IMG_0961-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG
Studying with Dad=)
IMG_0964-2011-08-24-18-27.JPG

10 comments:

  1. Oh happy day, Jennie! Your little boy is so chubby and wonderful, I was so happy to see your little man finally came. Good luck with everything, it looks like you have lots of love and support all around you. Keep us updated with pictures and reports of cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jennie and Sean!! He is really adorable. Can't wait for more pictures! I can tell you'll be great parents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cute baby! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics! so happy you're all home and healthy...and that Sean was able to take his test anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congratulations! He is a cutie. Welcome to parenthood. It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennie, he is so sweet! I love your adorable pictures, and he is so cute in that tiger outfit. :) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Jennie! He is so, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so cute! I love the house arrest tag... Haha. Glad everything went well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's sooo adorable! Congratulations! I hope your recovery goes well.

    ReplyDelete