Monday, September 12, 2011

I may be obsessed!

I know all I blog about is Brett, but really he is so cute I can’t help it. Also, Brett completely consumes my time, energy, and thoughts=)

Here is our little man in the last week:
Brett loves listening to his Daddy play the piano.
IMG_1163-2011-09-12-09-46.JPG
Such cute little toes.
IMG_1171-2011-09-12-09-46.JPG
We went to the doctor on Wednesday and Brett had to have his PKU test done. They pricked his little heel and then squeezed blood out. He was so brave even though he wasn’t happy at all. I thought the little bandage was really cute=)
IMG_1175-2011-09-12-09-46.JPG
Brett LOVES to snuggle, especially to Daddy.
IMG_1180-2011-09-12-09-46.JPG
Since Brett’s cord fell off and his circumcision is healing well, we gave him his first immersion bath on Thursday. He liked it at first, but then I think he got a little cold and wasn’t too happy.
IMG_1182-2011-09-12-09-46.JPG
IMG_1184-2011-09-12-09-46.JPG
He doesn’t actually sleep in his crib yet, which is why there is stacks of stuff in it. I set him in there after changing his diaper the other day so I could wash my hands, he looks so small in such a big bed!
IMG_1185-2011-09-12-09-46.JPG
Brett went to all three meetings in church yesterday, it was a little much but he looked adorable the whole time.
IMG_1192-2011-09-12-09-46.JPG

On an unrelated note we watched the Mormon Tabernacle Choir special last night about September 11, it was beautifully done! Look it up if you didn’t get a chance to see it. Also, Sean interviewed to be a part of the technology team at school. I think they chose three people from his class and he was one of them. He is really excited and of course I am proud of him!

2 comments:

  1. he's so adorable! i love the turtle wash cloth you have! don't worry, i'm pretty sure that once your a mother your children consume your time, thoughts, and energy no matter the age...but i'm just up to 8 1/2 months so far...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures you take--they are all so terrific! We love seeing your happy home life =-) love, mom p

    ReplyDelete