Sunday, November 13, 2011

Finally!

Before we left Provo, I had to get Brett some BYU things to wear! The smallest size we could find at the BYU bookstore was 3-6 months. We got him this adorable t-shirt that we finally put on him for the first time on Saturday. IMG_1541-2011-11-13-20-47.JPG
The jeans are from Baby gap and cost more than any of my jeans=) (we had a gift card)
IMG_1546-2011-11-13-20-47.JPG
Sean gave Brett a bath on Saturday morning and he of course looked adorable!
IMG_1538-2011-11-13-20-47.JPG
Brett and I love to snuggle in our glider:
IMG_1536-2011-11-13-20-47.JPG
Also, last Sunday I felt like I should stand to bear my testimony in fast and testimony meeting and I didn’t get up. This week we got a call from the first counselor and we both had to speak today in church. I suppose thats what I get for denying the promptings of the spirit=)

I have discovered something fantastic! I have always wanted to wash my hair every other day rather than every day but I just hate the oily feeling. On Wednesday I went to a playgroup get together and learned about dry shampoo. Its this amazing stuff that they use on people in the hospital when they can’t wash their hair, it balances the oil or something and it worked! I am so excited about all the time I will save not having to wash and blow dry my hair every day. I got the treseme brand at walmart for $3.50 or so=)

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try dry shampoo. I will look it up and give it a try too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett is very handsome in his fancy jeans and BYU shirt and looks squeaky clean and adorable. It's easy to tell you both enjoy the glider. Wish we could have heard your talks! love, mom p =-)

    ReplyDelete