Our little Mr. Brett has been getting into all kinds of things lately. He wants to crawl so bad!
He LOVES his new ball and loves my new yoga ball even more.
Brett got a new hat for outdoor fun. Here he is posing at the UNM school of medicine campus=)
Posing in our new church clothes=)
The teeth are almost here! So we bought a new toothbrush to try out.
And here is the stink bug as Sean called him the other night. I have been putting him to sleep on his tummy lately which has helped him sleep longer and better. He curls up and stick his little tush up in the air, so so cute!
I still panic a little when I see him all face planted like this, but he really can breath quite well=)
In other news we planted our flowers last night. We also left the sliding glass door open and woke up to crickets in the house. My Visiting Teachers just came by and saw a bug in the door way on their way out and told me it was a cockroach! Gross Gross and Gross! I am officially grossed out and I need to go to the store immediately to buy bug killing spray!

I think you ought to write kids stories--this blog title sounds like a great children's book title! Your little stink bug is such a cutie with his tush up in the air--when he is awake, everything is in motion. And his new hat is perfect for the adventure's he'll have this spring and summer.
ReplyDeleteRoaches are gross and bug spray is my first choice of response, too! =-)
Icky creatures!
love, mom p =-)