Brett loves baskets! Mondays are laundry days at our house and Brett eagerly tries to grab, tip, and get inside the laundry basket. He also tries to grab the clothes especially the ones that have already been folded. He is trying so hard to get around lately, and that includes trying to pull himself to a kneeling position in the basket.
I also keep all Brett’s toys in a basket in our front room. I used to select a few and put them next to him on a blanket. Recently I have been putting the whole basket next to him. He loves looking inside and pulling it toward him and selecting which toy he would like to play with. He also has taken to dumping the entire basket out and playing with the basket. You can eat it, turn it over, look inside, and play the drums on it!
I find it so amusing that kids like toys that aren’t really toys so much more than all the fancy ones we buy them. Brett does love his turtle that sings, his egg light, and of course his puppy Scout; but he gets just as much joy out of hangers, cups, and pillows!

It is certainly funny the things they find entertaining! He is getting so big these days! I can't believe it!
ReplyDeleteWe remember the boys loving the boxes things came in more than the thing, too! They love discovering the world around them and interacting with all the interesting things around them. mom p
ReplyDelete