Tuesday, May 15, 2012

For the Grandparents

I got a text tonight requesting a movie of Mr. Brett crawling, I put a bunch of clips together from the last little bit so the grandparents can see what our little man is up to. He is all out crawling on his hands and knees now and my life has gotten much more complicated as he has started booking it to other rooms with no warning, but it's so fun to see him moving and enjoying his house=)

1 comment:

  1. What a terrific set of clips to show what Brett is up to now. His cute little army crawl, playing with mom and dad, and laughing--he has the best laugh. I loved seeing Brett and Sean playing the piano together--he seems to find just the right notes! and him kicking his foot in the pool (and in Sean's face) showing how much he loves the water. loved it!! mom p =-)

    ReplyDelete