We spent Father’s Day in Boise this year which was really fun, but I didn’t feel like I got to spoil Sean as much as I wanted to. I ordered him a BYU soccer jersey which didn’t come so I felt sad I didn’t have a gift for him. When we got back I decided to throw a mini luau for him. I decorated the house with balloons and flamingos and palm trees and made some yummy roasted pig (hot dogs and macaroni). Brett wore his swim trunks and I wore a wrap thing my sister got me from Hawaii. We listened to Lilo and Stitch music and drank smoothies and ate pineapple. It was a lot of fun! Sean’s jersey finally came the next day=)
Brett was really into the whole laid back feeling of the evening! He almost always puts his foot on the table like this.Brett decided to help with the dishes, did you know the rack has wheels that you can drive?
We had another small celebration and Mr. Brett has learned to sleep a lot better! In fact he was regularly sleeping through the night (till 5AM when he needed a little feeding) until this last week when we went to stay in White Rock. He is still doing great and is only waking up once in the night and falls right back to sleep after some milk! In honor of this exciting achievement we made a cake and celebrated! Here is Brett watching me make the frosting, Sean was of course standing right next to him=)Tasting the yummy frosting!
Delicious cake with sleeping Zzzz’s
I also had to share this cute picture since you can see his cute front teeth so well!

No comments:
Post a Comment