We recently rearranged our apartment and put Brett in the guest room and we moved into the master suite=) We are enjoying having a master bath and all the furniture actually fits better now. Here is Brett’s new nursery:
Brett wore some overalls earlier this week and they were so cute!
Our friend Mia came to visit and Brett enjoyed having a someone to play with:
We got a package in the mail which we made into a tunnel!

I love the coverall look too! Brett is always on the move--it's funny how they love the simplest toys like the box tunnel and play in them for hours. Mia looks like a real cutie! mom p
ReplyDeleteCute! I think I have mentioned before that I love that little dinosaur wall hanging, but I'm going to mention it again. It's adorable. So is Brett, who I miss cuddling even when he was all sticky. :)
ReplyDelete