Sunday, July 22, 2012

Eleven Months

My adorable little baby is 11 months today! Does he even qualify as a baby anymore? Somedays I feel like he is still so little and baby like, and other days I feel like he is so big and has turned into a toddler. Here are a few things about Mr. Brett.

  1. He has gotten skinny! He is still nice and solid, but has thinned out and his legs and arms have gotten so long.
  2. He is only breastfeeding 3 times a day now.
  3. He wears 12 month size clothes
  4. He can crawl, pull to a stand, and walk while holding onto our hands or his toys. He has also stood by himself for a second twice.
  5. He LOVES the movie Cars which he got to watch when we went to his Grandparents house.
  6. He likes to eat the same thing we eat in the same way we eat it! Some favorites are pizza, cheese its, and spaghetti. He also loves yogurt, smoothies, and bananas.
  7. He will eat baby food occasionally and his favorite it squash.
  8. He likes to say dugin dugin and sometimes even adds a hey to his dugin.
  9. He loves to read books and pull them off the shelf.
  10. He likes to go in tunnels and under bridges.
Here are a few pictures:
Drinking Grandpa P’s water

IMG_3429-2012-07-22-19-18.jpg
Walking outside
IMG_3430-2012-07-22-19-18.JPG
“I don’t have my arm in the cookie box!”
IMG_3437-2012-07-22-19-18.jpg
“Oh wait yes I do!”
IMG_3440-2012-07-22-19-18.jpg
He has been climbing into his toy bins lately:
IMG_3445-2012-07-22-19-18.JPG
We painted one of the bedrooms at Mom and Dad P’s house this past weekend and this is the only picture I took all weekend, but it goes with tradition=)
IMG_3450-2012-07-22-19-18.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment