Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Puppy

As I was going through pictures from our ward Trunk or Treat tonight, I saw all the pictures we took in Utah and I realized I haven’t shared them so look for those in an upcoming post=) I decided Mr. Brett would make a very cute puppy dog for Halloween so I set to work on his costume. I spent the longest amount of time on the ears which I knew he wouldn’t wear and I was right he wanted nothing to do with them. He looked mighty cute though and had a great time crawling and walking all over the cultural hall!


Here he is getting ready for his pre-party bath. (still has those adorable rolls on his thighs!)


IMG_3985-2012-10-26-19-42.JPG


He had major concerns about his costume in general and especially the lack of feetsie pajamas after the bath:


IMG_3990-2012-10-26-19-42.JPG


IMG_3993-2012-10-26-19-42.jpg


“Please get these ears off of my head!”


IMG_3997-2012-10-26-19-42.JPG


Of course mom remembered to bring a car so all was well in the world.


IMG_3999-2012-10-26-19-42.JPG


Also, Brett wore overalls today and it was very cute! Here he is modeling them and his new walking skills:


IMG_3966-2012-10-26-19-42.JPG


And it was cold today, so we pulled out our raccoon hoodie from Great Grandma Z.


IMG_3972-2012-10-26-19-42.JPG

2 comments:

  1. What a happy little guy! And so adorable as a puppy dog--I'm sure Elroy feels a kinship with him, ears or not. =-) love, mom p

    ReplyDelete