Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Cookies

Christmas has been so fun this year! Mr. Brett loves the trees and lights and especially the music. He has started dancing a lot! He does a little sway, a toe touch, and circles. He is a funny kid though and doesn’t really like to do the things normal 16 month olds do like clapping! I used to get concerned about it, but then I realized he simply doesn’t want to=) Here are some fun pictures from the last week. I also included a video of Brett making some Christmas cookies! Last Saturday Brett came into our room and we were all making caves and playing in the blankets. I washed the sheets that morning so I brought all the big blankets out to the front room. Brett and Sean made caves for a long time and Brett loved it!!
IMG_4189-2012-12-21-12-50.JPGIMG_4194-2012-12-21-12-50.JPG
Here is a toe touch in action, he goes up and down so fast its hard to catch a good picture!

 IMG_4201-2012-12-21-12-50.JPG
Brett was enjoying redecorating the Christmas tree while sitting on his bus. IMG_4203-2012-12-21-12-50.JPG
Here we are actually making pizza crust last night, he was having so much fun “helping”! IMG_4210-2012-12-21-12-50.JPG IMG_4212-2012-12-21-12-50.jpg
And here is the cookie fun, notice our awesome new chest freezer from Mom and Dad Z in the background!
IMG_4213-2012-12-21-12-50.JPGIMG_4214-2012-12-21-12-50.JPG IMG_4217-2012-12-21-12-50.JPG
  

1 comment: