Friday, December 14, 2012

December is a time for Birthdays!

Sean and I have the same birthday! I love it! It is so fun to get to give as well as receive on your birthday. This year we woke up and had biscuits with candles in them. Mr. Brett thought the candles were strange. I gave Sean a weight set and a new tool box and Brett gave him a Cars puzzle. Sean gave me the Dr. Quinn series, call me cheesy if you want but I really love it and am super excited to watch all 49 DVDs=) We had birthday cards from family and lots of lovely phone calls and messages throughout the day. My mom and dad gave me some money and I got a new diaper bag/ purse with it. I also got 2 new paris of jeans which were needed since one of my pairs has huge holes in the knees=) Sean forgot his lunch so we took him his lunch and had a little picnic with him. Brett took a great nap and then when Sean got home we opened a package from Eric and Natalie, an apple TV! We’re so excited for it! Neil got us a really fun app and Brandon sent us a cold stone gift card which we can’t wait to use. We went to dinner at Tucanos with Daniel and Alyssa (friends from med school). We had two free birthday dinners so we figured we could share with them. They were very generous and gave us the free dinners, so nice! It was a super fun birthday! Here is the only picture I took on our birthday, oh well! IMG_4185-2012-12-14-13-07.JPG Brett was carrying around this little bear the other night and even gave it a few kisses, it was really cute! IMG_4175-2012-12-14-13-07.JPG Our friend Kaity came to play the other day! Brett and Kaity were enjoying lounging in the chair sharing a snack. IMG_4184-2012-12-14-13-07.JPG Brett’s favorite snack right now is apples. He loves me to cut them up and then he stuffs his mouth full until he is chocking on them. He LOVES them so much and eats almost a whole apple every day! He inspirers me to pick better snacks. IMG_4188-2012-12-14-13-07.jpg I guess i’m not too inspired right now though because I want a piece of birthday cake=)

1 comment: