Brett loved the blue bead garland. We left it off the tree for fear that he would try to pull it off. He has actually been really good at being soft with the tree.
“Brett can you put the star on your head?”
Then the next morning we woke up to this AMAZING hairdo:
And thus the 2nd order of business became a haircut. I meant to do it a little longer actually, but I grabbed the wrong clippers in my haste to get it over with since the poor little guy hates it so much. He looks very stylish and clean-cut! We also have been using less shampoo=) He likes these reindeer ears and asks to wear them, but as soon as I put them on his head he pulls them off so he can see them.
We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa P last weekend and Brett LOVED playing at their house! I have a heck of a time keeping my camera on me at their place- I need to work on that. Here is Brett helping Grandpa practice guitar. Brett was especially in heaven with Uncle Eric’s little school bus!
On Sunday, Brett wore his tie and I got this precious pic of the two most handsome men!
Aunt Sam got Brett some football jammies and Brett really liked that his feet were free in them. Look at Sean being amazing and doing the dished in the background. Funny side note, I don’t know how to cook with beef (other than ground). I tried to make a steak in a cast iron skillet and the sauce BURNED! Sean is scrubbing the pan. I guess there is always room to learn=)
Grandma and Grandpa P got Brett a fisher price case for my new phone. Brett was enjoying watching home movies in it this morning before we went to the park.
And here is our lovely tree with no presents underneath.
Fun table decor inspired by my Grandma. I tried the whole ornament thing last year and the vase I had made it look ridiculous! Grandma gave me this vase from Grandpa’s funeral and it is the perfect size. I love it because it reminds me of him too=)
This has been a really random post so I will add one more random tidbit. I don’t like whoppers or neccos (both candy) yet I have both in my drawer because they remind me of two of my grandparents. So if you ever come to my house and find them in the drawer, don’t eat them because they are not for eating they are for remembering=)

Can't believe how big he is now
ReplyDeleteBrett is so ADORABLE!!! Love the pic of your guys in their ties!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Sean and Brett in their ties!
ReplyDeleteIt's always fun to see what's gonna come up out of a box! Sean and Brett look like amazing missionary companions in those ties!! and your vase with ornaments i lovely--and we promise not to touch your whoppers or neccos =-) love, mom 0
ReplyDeleteBrett looks adorable with his tie on! You have a cute and happy little family! ;)
ReplyDelete