Saturday, August 17, 2013

2 year photos and Mini Golf

I have a handsome son! I also have talented friends! Last year for Brett’s first birthday we did a photo shoot to get some cute shots of him. I asked my dear friend Mikey to take them and she happily agreed. I loved them so much, I decided I want it to be a yearly tradition to do birthday pictures. Silly Mikey moved to the land of promise though so we had to find a new photographer. I asked my friend Evelyn if she would do them and she kindly agreed. She has a nice camera and all the pictures she takes turn out awesome. We met Evelyn and her husband Ian at the temple a few weeks ago and spent 45 min taking pictures. I was shocked with the amazingly professional product we were given. I paid this extremely generous couple $20 for these photos which were worth a whole lot more. Believe me I will ask them to photograph my children again and I will pay them more! So here are some of the amazing photos we ended up with:

20130802-IMG_3075-2013-08-17-20-11.jpg

20130802-IMG_3270-2013-08-17-20-11.jpg

20130802-IMG_3311-2013-08-17-20-11.jpg

20130802-IMG_3109-2013-08-17-20-11.jpg

20130802-IMG_2912-2013-08-17-20-11.jpg

20130802-IMG_2993-2013-08-17-20-11.jpg

Ian and Evelyn are starting a small photography business, so if you live in Albuquerque and are interested, I will get you there info.

Also, once upon a time in December Brandon and Michal gave us a Hinkle Family Fun Center gift card for our birthday (Sean and I share the same one). It has taken us way to long to make it over there. We had so much fun though and can’t wait to go back. We decided 18 holes of mini golf was the way to go and Mr. Brett loved the game. He actually understood it really well right from the start, although he favored picking the ball up and putting it directly into the hole after the first putt. It was the perfect day for mini-golf. We rounded the night off with a trip to IHOP where we shared a giant omelet between the 3 of us. Brett mostly loved the pancake and thought it could never have enough syrup.

IMG_5885-2013-08-17-20-11.JPG

IMG_5892-2013-08-17-20-11.jpg

IMG_5903-2013-08-17-20-11.jpg

IMG_5904-2013-08-17-20-11.JPG

Lastly, Sean has just finished his pediatric rotation which means we are 1/3 of the way done with third year! Yay for a 2 week break =) Next up is OB/GYN.

2 comments:

  1. great photos! love the fountain one, the sky looks so cool!
    glad you made it to the mini golf, looks like a great time had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett certainly is handsome! ;) Those pictures did turn out great and it looks like you had a great time celebrating his birthday!

    ReplyDelete